Monday, March 24, 2014

A Day in the Life: A Family Photo Session at Home


I believe that the most beautiful moments in a family's life happen at home. It's easy to think that only milestones and events should be captured with a camera, but really, when it comes down to it,
where are we the most comfortable, the most natural?
Our home, exactly, and that's why I love photographing families at home. Everyone is more laid back, no need to dress fancy, clean or pick up toys! I want to capture how you live with those that you love.

Which is why i'm running a spring special, for $175 I will come to your space to capture A Day in The Life with you and yours! If you don't have kids that's cool, dogs are family, significant others are family, grandma's and grandpa's or even just a fish are fine by me!
The cost covers an hour of photography plus a softcover book to showcase your photos.

If you are interested or want to know more please head over to my website and drop me a line!

Also, A big thanks to my friend Angela and her amazing and kind family for allowing me to spend some time capturing their Day in the Life!!

1 comment: